Dr. Aliaksei Charnukha has been awarded a prestigious German national Emmy Noether Starting Grant in the amount of $2.3M to establish an Independent Junior Research Group at the Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW) in Dresden (program description, project description).
- Aliaksei Charnukha awarded Emmy Noether Starting Grant
- D. N. Basov selected as a 2017 Highly Cited Researcher by Clarivate Analytics
- Nature Physics and Nature Materials Insight in quantum materials
- Review article in Nature Materials on the physics of quantum materials
- Perspectives on plasmon polaritons